I HAVE started a Bucket List, but then I started to wonder how many people do that (which I’m sure there are a LOT!), BUT, how many people actually make a VALIANT effort to check things off their Bucket List. I’ve even made a Bucket List for my Dog, Scarlet. I think she has more things checked off than I do! I think all of us that do start a Bucket List, of course, have the best of intentions of checking as many things off as they can. But life can get in the way, and so does THE LIST! My list changes and I add (and remove things) sometimes, depending on what my priorities are at that time in my life. And although I work in Fashion and have quite the collection of clothes, shoes, etc….. There isn’t one thing on my list that even refers to GETTING more. I know I’m not taking my clothes with me, but I know I can enjoy them while I’m here.. 😉
Most of my own personal Bucket List has to do with my Career in Fashion and My Life, but like I said, it constantly changes and I’m always adding things. This is (a very small version) of what I have listed right now…
MY BUCKET LIST (** means I’m DOING it or have DONE it):
1. Get into FASHION as my CAREER**
2. Get a Promotion at Work into Designer Clothing (my passion is Designer!)
3. Start a BLOG**
4. Get Awarded ‘ALL-STAR’ at NORDSTROM**
5. Live in MANHATTAN for a few years and work at the new Nordstrom
6. Meet the Love of my Life
7. Get Married
8. Have a child (still undecided about this only because I’m getting older VERY quickly lol).
9. Write a Book
10. Learn how to stay present and enjoy every moment.
10. Hike a 14ner and spend more time Outdoors
11. Gain 15 lbs of Muscle through CrossFit
12. Eat Healthier
13. Take better Care of Myself
14. FEEL Financially Stable
15. Learn to Snowboard
16. Get up the Mountain each Year to Ski/Snowboard at least 4 times
17. Enjoy EVERY moment with my precious Scarlet. She’s not going to be around nearly long enough!**
18. Take my FASHION CAREER to the TOP!
19. Collaborate with a Famous Designer who I Love & Believe in!
20. Read more Books
Bucket Lists? I suppose it’s just a morbid way of saying ‘Goals’ without adding, ‘before you die’!
I’d love to hear what some of your BUCKET LISTS look like and what GOALS you have set for yourself, whether short or long term! Please share!
Thanks for reading, my friends… I hope you enjoyed. And good luck with your Bucket List. You only live once, so check off as many things as you can. Make sure that when your life flashes before your eyes, it’s worth the view!
Jess – Fashion & Style by J Rose 🌹